Software artisan, pixel manipulation adventurer, tabletop gamer, music n00b living in Montréal, Canada.
I play tabletop games (boardgames, RPGs). I take pictures. I try to learn to play music (guitar and keyboards).
I ramble on a wlog.
If you want to contact me electronically:
Talks / conferences
I haven't talked at a conference in a while
- July 2008: GUADEC 2008, Istanbul, Turkey: C++ and GNOME, and also 3 lightning talks. Get the slides
- September 2007: OOoCon2007, Barcelona, Spain.
- May 2007: Libre Graphics Meeting 2007, Montréal, QC, Canada: Photographie Numérique et Logiciel Libre. Get the slides
- July 2006: Desktop Developers' Conference 2006 talk in Ottawa, ON, Canada: Cross Desktop Application Scripting. Get the slides
- May 2006: CLLAP 2006, in Québec City, QC, Canada.
- April 2006: Club Linux Outaouais, monthly presentation in French at the LUG meeting in Gatineau, QC, Canada: Photo numérique avec Linux. Get the slides
- July 2005: Desktop Developers' Conference 2005 talk in Ottawa, ON, Canada: Free Software for Digital Photography. Get the slides
- May 2005: talk at GUADEC 6 in Stuttgart, Germany, about Digital Photography in GNOME. Get the slides.
- June 2004: talk at GUADEC 5 in Kristiansand, Norway, about Digital Photography in GNOME. Get proceedings paper and slides.
- April 2004: talk in French at the Libr'east conference, Marne-la-Vallée, France. You can download the slides in PDF.
- April 2002: I have co-written, with Dom Lachowicz, a paper for a presentation of AbiWord at GUADEC 3, Sevilla, Spain.
What I read recently...